Tuesday 22 November 2011

Get to know me more.

Hello you lovely ladies!
As I'm still relatively new to the world of blogs I thought I'd do this tag to help you learn abit more about moi. I'm gonna do the 13 personal questions tag, done by alot of youtubers! 
I stole this from lizyartur.blogspot.com. 'hehe' 

Onto the Q's.

1. What do you order at Starbucks? 
I actually don't go to Starbucks, I've never actually been. I'm more of a Costa kinda girl, in there I order a Medium Caramel Hotchocolate, YUM. 


2. What is the one thing in your closet that you can't live without? 
 Hmm, tough one. At the moment it'd have to be my cream coloured chunky knit cardi from Primark. I wear it all the time & I love it, its super warm. 


3. What's the one thing most people don't know about you? 
Well funnily enough.. This blog. No body in my 'Real' life know I write it. My boyfriend does, but I think that is all. Also that I'm a sucker for crime shows, movies & books, they facinate me.


4. What's one thing you want to do before you die? 
Travel the world! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to America, I've only ever been to florida. I want to go to NYC & Also I'd love to go to Canada also. Paris, Monte Carlo, Australia, China.. SO many places. So yeah; if I ever get the chance I want to go travelling. 


5. What's one food you can't live without? 
Chicken, It's the only meat I eat.. I live off it. 


6. What's one quote you live by?
I never really had one of these since something bad happened in my life, and the quote is 'All my windows still are broken, but i'm standing on my own' It's a lyric from the song 'Sky scraper' by Demi Lovato. I adore her and that line just means so much to me now.  Also 'Just Believe' is another that means a lot to me for personal reasons.


7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community? 
Ohh.. Erm, Although I don't make YT videos because I'm basically not confident enough I would LOVE to. Its such a good way to express yourself, but what stops me is the abuse some beauty guru's get, I wouldn't be able to handle it all, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm way too sensitive. 


8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes? 
hehe, It's 'Who Says' by Selena Gomez. 


9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? 
Wierd, Edgy, Rocky but still classy & girlie too.


10. Your favourite number? 
548. The date me and my boyfriend got together but without the O's so we got together on 05.04.08, cheesy I know.


11. Two hobbies?
blogging & singing (: 


12. Two pet peeves? 
OH MY GOSH. This could take a while. Firstly I HATE, and I mean HATE! people who use their social network profile to constantly MOAN about every little thing in the whole world. Like seriously, cheer up. Especially when you know that person has nothing to complain about. Uch a fi. Sorry a little welsh added in there. Secondly It's gotta be boys who think they're too attractive or your not attractive enough for them to be polite to you. OH MY GOSH, it annoys the hell out of me. I know some girls do it too so boys & girls who do it I just hate it. Just because you don't find them attractive doesn't mean you can be rude. 


13. Your guilty pleasure? 
Justin. Drew. Bieber.
I know, I know, most people hate him, but I happen to adore him. Such a cutie. 


Nos Da! Luce xox

No comments:

Post a Comment