Monday 17 December 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas Tag!


1. Favourite Christmas Movie? 
Elf, The Grinch, Jack Frost, Miracle on 34th street.. The usual ones.

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Nice hopefully! I've not done anything overly naughty this year. 

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK)
Ahh, we don't do Christmas card photo's in the UK. I don't know anyone who does. I think it might be an American tradition.

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
YES! When I was around 13 I think, It was pretty epic.

5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
My Nana's house.

6. Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
LAAAAAAAST CHRISTMAS, I GAVE YOU MY HEART BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT A WAAAAAY. (especially the TOWIE version, Oh the cringe)

7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I used to always open one (Christmas PJ's) But I'm not going to this year.

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Vixen, Blitzen, Dasher, Doner, Cupid & Rudolph!

9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
CHRISTMAS DINNER. Totally completely Christmas dinner all the way.

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, I don't like the smell or the messiness of the real ones.

11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Pigs in blankets anyone? 

12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving, all the way. I love planning the presents,wrapping them extravagantly and then watching them open it! ahh, love. Of course I like to receive gifts too, but giving feels so much nicer. 

13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater)
I don't have one, and I don't think I ever have? I usually just wear the clothes I received as presents on Christmas day.

14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
New York or London, any big busy city really.

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Not really no, oh this is sad. When I have my own family I'm going to start loads of lovely traditions!

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? 
I'm a total pro. So much so that my parents used to ask me to wrap all the presents they'd bought for other people too. I love doing it aswell! 

17. Most Memorable Holiday moment? 
Oh god, It was probably when I was little and got some crazy toy! I don't remember though. & Also last christmas, it was the last one I'd spend with my mum, Although I didn't know that then I'll cherish it forever *soppy answer* 

18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I don't remember, I asked my Dad about this earlier & he doesn't remember either. I think I just grew out of it.

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Nope, never. Every year I say I'm going to stick to them & don't, but I will this year *pinky swear*

20. What makes the Holidays special for you?
Family time, Lights, Food & everyone being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment