Sunday 9 December 2012

Maybelline Fit Me Foundaton: ♡


This foundation. I have a love/hate relationship with. I love how lightweight it is, but the colour range is awful. This is the lightest shade and it's really orange on me. I wish 'drug store' foundations had more of a colour range. It really spoils a good foundation. 

Leaving the only negative behind, I do quite like this foundation. I got this free sample from the Maybelline website as I really wanted to try it but I was on my spending ban so finding out they were giving out samples was like a dream! You get 10mls in this little tube and this is meant to last a week but I've had it for around two weeks now and I'm only half way through. 

The coverage on this is medium/buildable and the formula is really lightweight you cannot even feel it on the skin so it's nice to build it up knowing you won't end up cakey. As I said about the colour it's not great, this claims to be for pink toned skin but It's really too dark. I didn't get the wrong colour I got the lightest shade they do & it's still dark but I'm willing to work round that because It's really a lovely foundation. I really recommend.

I absolutely plan on buying the full bottle of this & try out the concealer and powder too!

Have you tried this foundation? 


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try the sample I got, I wasn't overly impressed with the concealer to be honest, but I like heavy coverage concealers under my eyes, the powder looks good though :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive heard the powder is pretty good so I think I'll have to try it! I don't think i'll ever find a concealer I like better than the Collection Lasting perfection one though! xxx

      Delete